How Can You Help?
We rely enormously on fundraising and individual donations to continue our vital work. If you feel you can help us then do get in touch.
Being a volunteer fundraiser isn't limited to shaking collection buckets at supermarkets.
Apart from collecting there are so many things you can do to support us!
- How about organising a coffee morning at home or at your workplace?
- How about taking on an exciting sponsored challenge?
- What about nominating us for fundraising at your workplace or school?
- If you don't feel able to do the above then perhaps you can help by putting up event posters in your local area or by making sure GP surgeries or opticians have our leaflets.
- How about being a 'Mahout'? (A Mahout is a Hindi word meaning someone who looks after elephants.) Don't worry we don't want you to look after real live elephants! But what we do need are people happy to place and look after our “Eddie the Elephant” collection tins in their local area.
- Alternatively, you may wish to use a home collection box which we can post to you if you would like. As the saying goes, “Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves”
Please get in touch with us here or ring 01823 366147.