- What does a person with a visual impairment look like?
- Will they be offended if I say "I'll see you later?"
- How do I guide someone with sight loss?
- How can we make sure that visually impaired people are included?
If these are questions you find yourself asking then Somerset Sight can help. We run two types of training:
- One hour presentations designed to give a brief overview of sight loss
- One day sessions which include sighted guiding training
- Specialist training for residential homes ensuring staff know how to effectively meet the needs of visually impaired residents
We can provide training tailored to your situation and environment, for more information on any of our courses please contact us on 01823 366143.